Search Engine Advertising / Paid Search (PPC) Specialist
The PPC / Paid Search Specialist is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Specialist can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- No less than 1 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- Master degree preferred.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.als.